Click here with love

Monday 16 November 2015

House tour: Nice and affordable curtains

Curtains are part of home essentials that can be chose from ready-made ranges or custom made. The ready-made curtains normally sell cheaper than custom made. We visited a few curtains shop and made comparison on their price and material quality. We went to Jakel, MK Curtain, Nagoya and Tewah to request for a quotation. Jakel quoted us approximately RM680 for our 3-panel sliding door. The price for the whole house is approximately around RM2,500, same goes to MK Curtain. To be honest, the material for that price range is not worth the money. We can get the cheaper price for the same material at Nagoya or Tewah.

After looking around, we decided to order our curtains from Tewah at IOI Puchong branch. I called up Sri Kembangan branch earlier but they don't sell curtain rail. The branch in IOI Puchong is more like one stop curtain center that provides complete curtain accessories. After choosing the fabric that we want, the shop assistant provides us with a quote. The total price for the whole house except our masterbed is RM900 including railing and workmanship. Well, it's so worth it so we decided to proceed. Finally, the curtains are ready after 1 week and 3 days and it's reveal time hehe..

Here's our sliding door curtain but I think it still needs to be perfected. Maybe I'll put valance later on.


I really love this sheer at our kitchen doorway.


This is the curtain in our son's room, colorful and cheerful.



So if you live on a budget I would like to suggest Nagoya or Tewah. The price is 100% satisfaction assured!

*Toodles*

8 comments:

  1. Wow, thanks for sharing..murah jugak 900 tu :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yup murah sgt.kalau pergi MK curtain dah RM2.5k confirm!

      Delete
  2. love it,Everything would be better if more people were like you! This article is beneficial for a person like me who is eagerly looking for some good thoughts, I must invite my friends to have a butchers at this. I have curtain cleaning singapore for you, I hope you see it as a good thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hanging out with my friends is something that I can live without but rendering my time in serious moments in reading blogs about curtain cleaning singapore is precious time for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was kinda amazed on the effort you put into this curtain cleaning singapore article will really give some good and valuable thoughts about these things so I must thank you for this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I’ve tried lots of things to clean my rug but it didn’t work, that’s why I read about curtain cleaning singapore and I successfully see the most fitted article about this dilemma of mine..

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will keep in my mind author what you spill out to us today about curtain cleaning, maybe you want some relevant information from other sites, you should check cotton care now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. "Thanks for posting this info. I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and I find it very interesting and informative. I can’t wait to read lots of your posts.

    Office curtains and Roman,UAE"

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...